We look forward to welcoming you to Garden Court Suites and Apartments.
Autumn showcases Queenstown at it's most glorious and colourful.
If photography is your thing, then you need to be here to capture the beauty that surrounds you.
If drinking beautiful reds is your thing, then you need to be here indulging in a wine tour and sampling the amazing Pinot Noir of the Central Otago region... I promise you will be spoilt for choice.
For the month of May, all bookings in Standard Studios, Studio Suites and One Bedroom Apartments will recieve Continental Breakfast for 2, and the Two Bedroom Apartments will recieve Continental Breakfast for 4.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Contact us prior to arrival for advice on what to do & to book your own special adventures... email email@example.com
|$111 (normally $181) - save $70!|
|$135 (normally $200) - save $65!|
|$155 (normally $241) - save $86!|
|$165 (normally $264) - save $99!|
|$199 (normally $329) - save $130!|
|$235 (normally $413) - save $178!|
All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Terms & Conditions for "May" Reservations:
- Studio Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartment rates are based on 1-2 people sharing.
- 2 Bedroom Courtyard and 2 Bedroom Balcony rates are based on 1-4 people sharing.
- Children 12 years and under are free.
- Standard & Studio Suites and 1 Bedroom Apartments are entitled to up to 2 FOC Continental Breakfasts per day of stay.
- Two Bedroom Courtyard and Two Bedroom Balcony Apartments are entitled to up to 4 FOC Continental Breakfasts per day of stay.
- "May" Rates can not be used in conjunction with any other special offers.
- "Mayl"Rates are valid from 02 April 2013 to 30 April 2013. Please 'check availability' for rates outside these dates.
- Room rates are subject to change.
- "Mayl" Rates are payable in full at time of reservation.
- Please Note... All Credit Card Payments incur a fee as follows...Visa / Mastercard 1.5% and Amex / Diners 3%
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one nights accommodation rate.
All reservations cancelled within 24 hours of arrival date or where the guest does not arrive (no show)- The full cost of the reservation will be charged. i.e. If a room is reserved for 5 nights and cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, the full cost of the stay will be charged.